|Send us an Email||972-202-8000|
Texas CPAs Serving the Manufacturing and Distribution Industry
The challenges and opportunities in the manufacturing and distribution industry are greater today than they’ve ever been, due to advancements in technology and the growth of imported goods. Cornwell Jackson brings real-world knowledge to bear on the issues facing the manufacturing and distribution industry today, including: greater competition from new sources, the need for efficient production and processes, inventory constraints, volatile energy costs, and operations and inventory management.
The roots of our manufacturing and distribution practice group started with more than just nose-down compliance work. We work with clients to manage multistate and foreign taxes and apply foreign tax credits and government subsidies and incentives to lower market expansion costs. We assist with R&D tax credits so clients can bring new products to market in a more cost effective way while staying competitive. For more than 30 years, we’ve been working with our clients to position them for enduring success.
As business advisors committed to the growth and profitability of your business, we focus on more than just an audit report or tax return. Going beyond managing margins, we recognize challenges and opportunities in asset management and liquidity, employee productivity and cost efficiency. No matter what stage your business is in, Cornwell Jackson takes a practical, strong methodology to helping you accomplish your goals and objectives.
We’ve lived in your shoes. We know your pains and your triumphs. We can help you build your dream. We’ll walk your business life with you.
- Stainless steel
- Beauty products
- Retail store fixtures
- Oil/gas, water, sewer pumps
- Custom windows and doors
- Laundry equipment
- Anchor bolts
- Oilfield and industrial supply
- Water treatment solutions
- Precious metals refining
- Modular buildings
- Institute for Supply Management
- Manufacturing & Technology News
- National Association of Manufacturers
- Dallas County Manufacturers Association
- Modern Distribution Management
- National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors
- Manufacturing Association of North Texas
- “I can pick up the phone and call them and say, ‘I want to make sure I get this right.’ Talking to Cornwell Jackson isn’t a once a year event. I don’t feel I’m on the clock every time I talk to them. If I ask them to do a project they tell me what it will cost and they live by that.” -Tony Mendoza, CFO of Integracolor
- “Cornwell Jackson really understands our business. They’re able to anticipate and bring up opportunities: tax credits for small businesses, different ways of reporting, and triggers in our stock and option agreements. They’re on top of it.” -Jim Schwab, CrimStone
- Gary Jackson, Managing Partner
Learn how our Plano, Texas assurance, tax and advisory firm can work for your success. Call us to arrange an appointment: 972-202-8000.