Texas CPAs Serving the Manufacturing and Distribution Industry
The challenges and opportunities in the manufacturing and distribution industry are greater today than they’ve ever been, due to advancements in technology and the growth of imported goods. Cornwell Jackson brings real-world knowledge to bear on the issues facing the manufacturing and distribution industry today, including: greater competition from new sources, the need for efficient production and processes, maintaining a motivated and trained workforce, inventory constraints, volatile fuel and freight costs, and operations and inventory management.
The roots of our manufacturing and distribution accounting practice group started with more than just nose-down compliance work. We actively work with clients to manage multi-state and foreign taxes and apply available tax credits and government subsidies and incentives to lower market expansion costs. We assist with R&D tax credits so clients can bring new products to market in a more cost-effective way while staying competitive. We evaluate LIFO costing as a means to accumulate inventory at a deferred cost. For more than 30 years, we’ve been working with our clients to position them for enduring success.
As business advisors committed to the growth and profitability of your business, we focus on more than just an audit report or tax return. Going beyond managing margins, we recognize challenges and opportunities in asset management and liquidity, employee productivity and cost efficiency. No matter what stage your business is in, Cornwell Jackson takes a practical, strong methodology to helping you accomplish your goals and objectives.
We’ve lived in your shoes. We know your pains and your triumphs. We can help you build your dream. We’ll walk your business life with you.
Manufacturing and Distribution CPA Experience:
- Crane Systems
- Stainless Steel Fabrication and Slitting
- Beauty Products
- Coffee Roasters
- Bags and Packaging Manufacturing
- Vehicle Air Conditioning Manufacturing
- Oil/gas, water, sewer pumps Manufacturing and Distribution
- Custom windows and doors Manufacturing
- Laundry equipment
- Anchor bolts
- Oil field and Industrial Supply
- Water Treatment Solutions
- Precious Metals Refining
- Modular buildings
- Building Products
- Extruder Control Systems
- Food Processing
- Institute for Supply Management
- Manufacturing & Technology News
- National Association of Manufacturers
- Modern Distribution Management
- National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors
- Manufacturing Association of North Texas
- TMAC – Texas Manufacturing