In 2016, Scott joined the tax service department team at Cornwell Jackson and is now serving as Tax Senior. Scott enjoys working clients in the Oil & Gas and Dealership industries. Throughout the year, Scott is engaged with clients in performing tax compliance, planning, and consulting. Scott holds an undergraduate degree (Class of 2015) from the University of Texas at Dallas in accounting. While his passion is taking care of her client’s needs and managing expectations during client engagement, he enjoys craft cocktails and hanging out with friends during his time away from the firm.
Things to Know About Scott:
- He is an avid wine lover! If it’s under $20 dollars, don’t bother!
- Originally from Seattle Washington and moved to Texas for school in 1998.
- Spent many years working in fine dining—even waited on Bill Gates and Warren Buffet at Bob’s Steak and Chophouse in Plano, TX.
- Served in the U.S. Army as a saxophone player and performed all throughout the country.
- Has a second degree in music from the University of North Texas in Jazz Studies (Class of 2006).